Wednesday, February 29, 2012

VALENTINE MAIL <3
This is the Valentine's bulletin board that Samantha and I came up with! Students will each be able to make and create their own paper plate pockets with their name on it. In each pocket, their classmates will be able to fill it up with Valentine cards and goodies. This is an organized way for a teacher to distribute especially with a class of about 25 children. Samantha and I had a lot of fun creating and putting it together. It also brought some Valentine spirit into our college classroom. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wendy.

    I agree with this statement:"It also brought some Valentine spirit into our college classroom."

    What an inspiring bulletin board! You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your bulletin board, I think has to be my favorite or one of the top ones. I was so excited to get a valentine, probably as excited as I was when I was in elementary school. Your students will love you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a beautiful bulletin board!

    ReplyDelete