Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 2

Last week we learned more about blogging, we posted two new blogs and were able to comment on others. We learned about wordle which I enjoyed very much and also dicussed about ways we can use it in class. Today I expect us to learn about glogster which I have heard about before but never had the opportunity to use it. I also watched the video and I thought it is an amazing technology that not only students will have fun with but also learn from. I LOVE creating posters or bulletinboards so I definetly think as a teacher I would enjoy using Glogster in my future classroom.

2 comments:

  1. I also can see myself using glogster in the classroom. This seemes like a fun and interactive way to get the students engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I LOVE creating posters or bulletinboards so I definetly think as a teacher I would enjoy using Glogster in my future classroom." - I totally agree, I will for sure be using Glogster in my classroom. We share the same love for posters and bulletin boards.

    ReplyDelete