Friday, February 24, 2012

Glog Day 2

A Sick Day for Amos McGee Glog

Today I learned about how to use a Glog. I was able to create a new account and even some what start on my very own for my book that I will be using for my lesson. At first I was a little bit confused but once I started playing with it I got a handle of it . I am excited to work more on it over the weekend and see what new things I will find about the book such videos and pictures. I would use this glog after I have read the book because it will provide students with more information of the book outside of the story.

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used in you glog, they blend together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Glogging is fun but you have to play around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background of your Glog with the animals is so cute!

    ReplyDelete